I’m still plugging away, learning and tweaking ‘Some Like it Neat.’ If you recall, it’s a project I started putting together a couple of weeks ago leading up to WordCamp Las Vegas. I’d love some more feedback/contributions, obviously.
Things to be added:
- Page Templates — Archive, Left/Right Sidebars, improved 404
- Post Format Templates — The theme already comes with post format support baked-in; I’d like to offer more specific page templating for post formats however.
- Internationalization aka i18n. I’d like to distribute this theme in the WP repo at some point.
- Customizer tweaks. Nothing crazy, but I’d like users to manage a few key areas of the theme.
- Microformatting — I know very little about this, so I’ll be reading up and pinging my friends on this.
Things to take away?
Perfection is achieved not when there is more to add, but when there is nothing more…